The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP SAVE MY GRANDMA'S LIFE...
She's having a heart problem and her eyes keep hurting her as well and she has been crying heavily that I cannot withstand the pain she has been going through and the doctor said we're going to need a sum of $18,000.00 USD and I tried my best to raised $2,682.00 USD out of the money from some of my things that I sold and even pawned the jewelries she gave me as gifts because her live is very much important to me more than anything else. Really, I don't know how this works but someone referred me to this place for quick assist and help when they saw that I am totally helpless. I believed that so many people are out there to care and help the hopeless, helpless and the needs. Please I need your urgent and quick support and help. Thanks for your support and it shall be well with you as you help.

Sincerely,
Samantha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
PLEASE HELP SAVE MY GRANDMA'S LIFE... - by sam.mcintosh1985 - 07-31-2016, 06:34 AM