Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Manifestation?
Have you ever wondered: What is manifestation? As a life coach, this is something I get asked about a lot.In this episode, I give you an introduction to manifestation and the law of attraction.Whether you are a manifesting queen, or you a new to the topic and you are curious to learn more, this episode will give you some insights into the principles of mindset, metaphysics and manifestation.for complete information read this article

My intention for this episode is to empower you to co-create your desires with your higher self and the Universe, and to help you get into alignment so that you can experience more synchronicity and connection.

The world is a reflection of our beliefs, energy and actions. As the poet Rumi said, “the world is like a mountain; your echo depends on you”. We are vibrational beings in a vibrational world, and you can tune yourself into the frequency or ‘radio station’ of your dreams.

For example, when I ended an 8-year relationship with a partner who was not right for me, I started to change my beliefs and energy around men and dating. I started to own my worth and get in integrity with the woman I wanted to be. Suddenly I started to meet the most amazing men; it was like being in a parallel reality where they existed in abundance.