FreeBeg
In need of Surgery Insurance doesn't cover - Printable Version

+- FreeBeg (https://www.freebeg.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Requests for donations (https://www.freebeg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: My Request for Help (https://www.freebeg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: In need of Surgery Insurance doesn't cover (/showthread.php?tid=26)

In need of Surgery Insurance doesn't cover - froggylover83 - 12-02-2015

I just lost my job and my insurance was canceled that day. I need to have a surgery asap to improve my health. I made a mistake and got breast implants in Aug 2012. Around a year later, I got the flu and nothing has been the same since then. I'm 32 years old and I feel like I'm 90+. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Costochondritis, GERD, PVC's, beginnning stages of Rheumatoid arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis and Scoliosis. I get very nauseous after I eat, doesn't matter what I eat. I've had everything checked for that, Gallbaldder, Stomach, Liver, Kidneys, ect. I have so many medical bills that I still need to pay because of the nausea. Only thing the GI Doctor could find was that the lining of my Stomach is inflammed. Last year my Esophagus was inflammed and they can't tell me why or what is causing this.I have Chronic Fatiuge with Sleep Problems, every joint in my body pops and hurts daily. I have to force myself to get out of bed. I'm in so much pain, It's hard to live. I'm miserable in my own body. It's hard for my friends and family to understand the amount of pain I'm in because "I'm so young."

I have done a lot of research about Breast Implants and I'm now convinced they are what's causing all my ailments. But the surgery isn't covered, (even if I still had my insurance). Breast Implants are a huge industry and not all Dr's will admit they are bad. There are a few that have spoken out, Dr. Susan Kolb in Atlanta has written a book. There was a special about them on Monsters Inside Me, and a few local news reports.

I am desperate to get my life back. My Marriage is suffering, My kids are suffering. I have 2 boys, 8 and 2. I'm not the Mother they need or deserve. I have racked up all my credit cards and not sure how to make ends meet now with the loss of my job.

I'm welcoming any donation, whether they are large or small. Please forward this to your friends. I appreciate any assistance you're able to offer.

Being able to get this surgery and being able to pay my normal monthly bills will change my life forever! I will get my health back, my Boys will get their Mother back and my Husband his Wife back.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

paypal.me/froggylover83

RE: In need of Surgery Insurance doesn't cover - admin - 12-03-2015

Have you contacted the doctor/author, or anyone referenced in the tv special or the news stories? I don't know if there was any malpractice in your surgery, (or if you even want to go down that road), but if you let your story known to the news, you may get the help you need. In the meantime, keep going strong. Working when you can and getting help through donations will hopefully make your situation better.

RE: In need of Surgery Insurance doesn't cover - froggylover83 - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 03:39 AM)admin Wrote: Have you contacted the doctor/author, or anyone referenced in the tv special or the news stories?  I don't know if there was any malpractice in your surgery, (or if you even want to go down that road), but if you let your story known to the news, you may get the help you need.  In the meantime, keep going strong.  Working when you can and getting help through donations will hopefully make your situation better.

I have talked to the Dr/Author and two other Drs known for this special surgery. They all have provided me with pricing. 7 grand and up, plus travel expenses on top of that. They all agree having the surgery will help my health.
No malpractice as the original surgery was done correctly. It's all the chemicals in the Breast Implants that make people like myself really sick. There is a Facebook support group and we all have around the same health issues. Problem is, unless the Manufacture does a recall on my type of implants, nothing can be done. The FDA and the manufactures are not admitting openly that they cause health issues, they would lose billions and trillions if they are not allowed to put these toxic bags into any more women.

RE: In need of Surgery Insurance doesn't cover - rachelmaxwell49 - 12-03-2015

Hello how you doing I saw your post on here and I would to help you. Get back to me on yahoo messenger so we can chat better my I'd is [removed email]

RE: In need of Surgery Insurance doesn't cover - froggylover83 - 02-12-2016

Can anyone please help me?