Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,964
» Latest member: ShayAMoss
» Forum threads: 10,564
» Forum posts: 13,070

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Джон уик 3 анвап. Ольга а...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: nknffbvcny
4 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Анвап ру скачать фильмы б...
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
4 minutes ago
» Views: 2
Анвап скачать фильмы без ...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
8 minutes ago
» Views: 3
Фильмы скачать бесплатно ...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
8 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Скачать бесплатно фильмы ...
14 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Оно анвап. Анвап фильмы с...
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
14 minutes ago
» Views: 6
TGKANA.COM <<< ЗАХОДИ НА ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
18 minutes ago
» Views: 5
Скачать фильм хэнкок анва...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
18 minutes ago
Анвап гифт. Анвап тв.
Last Post: immuohgdmo
18 minutes ago
Скачать фильм гуляй вася ...
23 minutes ago
» Views: 7

Finances
Posted by: myguy7395 - 06-18-2016, 01:10 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello 

I've basically got myself in a bit of trouble with a loan I took out about a year ago, im looking for a second job to keep up with the payments but bailiffs are constantly coming to try repossess my car which means then I cant go to my current job or my second (when I get one),  im confident I will get a second job within the next 2 months so im asking for someone/people can just give me a little bit of cash to push the loan repayments back 2 months till I get my second job

my paypal is: paypal.me/Ryan7395

many thanks 

Ryan

Print this item

Save Us From Becoming Homeless
Posted by: Misha2016 - 06-14-2016, 07:14 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

We are being evicted soon making me, Mom and 2 kittens homeless. The total rent is $950. in Houston, Tx which is a very hot, humid and dangerous city hit hard by the oil recession. 
     We are totally broke but hope to get to California where the job scene is better. We can't survive here.
     Victims of the recent epic flood are getting almost all emergency assistance.
     We are writers with no market for our work. We are stuck in a motel-residence but soon to be on the streets unless we can get quick rent help. We appreciate anything you can do. Please save us from the streets. Please donate at Http://Paypal.me/DarwinMishaReedy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Save Us From the Streets!
Posted by: Misha2016 - 06-14-2016, 06:56 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

We are being evicted soon making me, Mom and 2 kittens homeless. Total rent is $950. in Houston, Tx which is a very hot, humid and dangerous city hit hard by the oil recession. 
     We are totally broke but hope to get to California where the job scene is better. We can't survive here.
     Victims of the recent epic flood are getting almost all emergency assistance.
     We are writers with no market for our work. We are stuck in a motel-residence but soon to be on the streets unless we get quick rent help. We appreciate anything you can do. Please save us from the streets.

Print this item

Need your help to save love!
Posted by: coupe - 06-14-2016, 03:31 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everybody! I'm a student and I'm asking you for some money to buy a plane ticket. My girlfriend live in other town...and we can not meet each other for 6 months. Thus I ask you help. If you love smb, if you understand my problem and that situation send me your help...
You can write your e-mail and I'll send you photos of plane ticket, my flight and our meeting   Heart Heart Heart Heart 
Thank you very much!!!

https://funding.wmtransfer.com/plane-ticket

Print this item

Please help me with my tuitions
Posted by: Narek - 06-14-2016, 12:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Narek I live in Yerevan I'm studying Computer Science in Yerevan Polytechnic University. Currently I'm working as a waiter but I can hardly make enough money to pay my rent and other bills such as food,electricity, and gas. My parents live in Lebanon and they are in a very bad condition as my father is sick he has leukemia which is why he can't work and my mother is busy looking after him. She also cooks food at home and sells them. My Annual tuition is 460 $ so please help me so I can continue my studies.

Thank you for reading my ad, your donations are highly appreciated. I will personally thank each person who helps me by their emails.
My paypal email: nareg111@hotmail.com

Print this item

Exclamation Help save our farm
Posted by: EchoHill Dairy - 06-12-2016, 10:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Please help feed our Holstein Dairy Cows. We need any and all donations to keep our 200 plus year old family farm going. The price we get paid for our milk by the coops is at a 5 year low and we just can't keep up with the rising costs to produce it. Help us maintain our small family farm and help our Cows stay on their lovely blue ridge mountain home!
please send funds to PayPal.me/EchoHill

Print this item

Shocked Need help with Funds (IMMEDIATELY!!!)
Posted by: FluffyBug86 - 06-12-2016, 05:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

As per my last post (I don't know where it went), I REALLY need help. Bills are due soon, I need to send money over so my grandmother can get her medicine, and I have to send money over to a family member before he gets stranded. PLEASE HELP.

http://www.paypal.me/FluffbugNY 

Thank you so much

Print this item

Faster moderation.
Posted by: FluffyBug86 - 06-12-2016, 01:49 PM - Forum: Comments, Suggestions - Replies (1)

I edited my post and now it's in moderation limbo, so now I don't know how long it'll take for it to come back.

So faster moderations would be nice.

Print this item

Sad Need help with Funds
Posted by: FluffyBug86 - 06-10-2016, 09:41 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Family is low on funds, dependant grandparent unable to get medicine. Post grad having trouble landing a job, bills need to be paid: it's all a mess.

Please help a family in need.

Link below to donate. Thank you very much!
http://www.paypal.me/FluffbugNY

Print this item

soon to be homeless without your help
Posted by: ineedyourkindness - 06-10-2016, 08:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

im in dier need and find myself at the stage where im swallowing all pride to ask for help. due to unforseen circumstances i know find myself with no means to pay my rent which is due now.i dont even know where to begin in my plee for people to seperate with there hard earned cash . ive always worked previuosly untill an accident recently where im left unable too yet im deemed fit to work . im so depressed just writing this as i do like to try stand on my own two feet .any donation no matter how small will bring great joy to my heart and restore my faith in mankind.and i hope to be able to return the favour to others in need as soon as i find my feet once more .

Print this item