Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm no bum, I am just in desperate need.
Hello,

After exhausting all of my resources and savings, I have finally decided to swallow my pride and ask for the help of anyone willing to show a little compassion. Like so many, I was virtually living paycheck to paycheck for many years; keeping a roof over my head, food on the table, and paying child support for three children from a previous marriage. But all of that came to a crashing end when I lost my job at the end of August. My oldest child's birthday was in the beginning of that month, with my youngest child's birthday towards the end. Had I known I would be out of a job, I may have told them we would be celebrating their special days at a later time.

Since then, I have spent every dime I have on rent and a few home businesses which turned out to be nothing more than scams. All the while, looking for a job and borrowing from my dad, my mom, and every Tom, Dick, and Harry I knew. I manipulated my bank through my overdraft protection, but now I don't even know how I am going to pay that back this time. To make matters worse, I had a court date for non-payment of child support on Dec. 11, 2015, where they found me in contempt of court and I was ordered to start paying $399.00 a month or face 6 months of jail time, starting on the 1st of January. Regardless of my situation, and not even a full 30 days to regroup.

I have nowhere to turn. I have went on interviews, but I guess they always find someone better or more qualified. My whole world has fallen apart at rapid speed. If nothing else, I am only seeking help to pay for child support. I do not understand how the laws make sense to those in power, as throwing me in jail will only make things worse and with no chance of receiving any money for my children at all.

If you are reading this, please show that there are still phenomenal people in the world that are willing to help those in need, when able. Anything you are willing to give will suffice. I have helped people over the years and will forever pay it forward, once I get back on my feet. Please help by going to https://www.paypal.com/home and clicking on the send button at the top of the screen, using my email: christianbouvier@live.com as the recipient. If so, I will be forever grateful for your pure act of kindness.

Thank you in advance,

Chris B.
(12-21-2015, 07:06 PM)Hello Chris, Wrote: I am here to beg as well. I am in a million different situations all of which cause stress. I am lacking funds as I do not have a dollar to my name. But, if I did I would donate a dollar to you. Hang in there. God Bless.