Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asking frankly for help...
As of June 14th it is my parents anniversary while I would love to get them something I haven't gotten any money in the fact of wanting to take them to restaurants I can't just do that I can't just drive because I don't drive a car I don't make enough to own a car I have no money left because a year ago my dog has periodontal disease and that was a lot of money to put out there and ever since then I've had to literally go to food pantries for food stamps plus go to clothing pantries just to get myself like new used they're pretty cute and pink not what I intended to get but that's all they had in my size along with the fact my sister was going to come down here but she's afraid of our dogs we need money for land to put them on and live on we can't even afford a house so how am I supposed to afford taking my mom and dad and myself out for like a dinner for the anniversary for 27 years they've been married since 1997 and I feel bad that can't do much for them my dad was working a very reduced our job at a fast food place here in Oregon I'm self-employed my mom is barely trying to work because she has a disability that she has to work from home. So there's not much else I can do or that they can really do for themselves my dad is semi disabled with back problem either scoliosis or multiple sclerosis I can't even pronounce it and my dog is getting up there in age he's almost 11 as of July 2024 my mom has two hyper dogs who have has some issues in the past with people and animals so we can't really have them around children or other adults it's that bad so let me know what you guys can help me with I will put my Walmart Link in the description below as a portable backyard is really needed for our dogs I don't know what else to do I cannot keep physically walking them everywhere because I have my business to do I saw things online for pennies on the dollar as a third party seller with a third party company so yes there are rules and regulations there but as a independent on my own seller I have to raise my prices obviously to try to put food on table wanted to get gas money to go places that we need to go to I also wants to go fishing sometime and I don't know how that's going to work out so anything I could use for fishing in my Walmart link is greatly appreciated I'm not looking for everyone to spend you know more than 50 bucks if you're on a budget I mean you could look for $10 or less in my gift registry and that's why I asked for again don't spend more than what you're able to just spend what you can thank you and I'm writing this from the bottom of my heart I also do see a lot of scammers on here.

Playpen for dogs- 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/3799326...tryType=ER

Zipline urgent need- 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/3377701...tryType=ER