Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paying debt help :(
Sad 
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you in a time of great need and desperation, seeking your help with a financial crisis that I am unable to resolve on my own.

I have recently faced significant challenges that have left me bankrupt. I was working part-time at a bank, but unfortunately, I was let go after requesting my legal vacation to pass an important exam. Since then, I have been unable to secure another part-time job.

Compounding my financial difficulties is a debt of $30,000, incurred due to an abusive relationship. My ex-partner, who was financially and emotionally abusive, left me with this debt and has since blocked me and disappeared. I have no means of contacting him or getting him to take responsibility for this debt.

My situation has severely impacted my health. I have developed heart issues, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and a painful cyst on my left ovary, which has further restricted my ability to work and handle daily tasks. I am currently under medical care and struggling with emotional, mental, and physical exhaustion.

I am in dire need of financial assistance to pay off my debt. I am unable to cover my rent, food, and other basic necessities. The bank is demanding repayment, and I am out of options. 

I kindly request your help in this difficult time. Any support you can provide will be deeply appreciated and will help me get back on my feet.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message. I am hopeful for your understanding and assistance.