Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas money
Hi, my name is Jordyn. I recently quit my job in august because i was being threatened by the management staff. It was a good paying job, i always made ends meet and was able to live somewhat comfortably. After i quit, i was unable to find a job for almost 2 months after that. When i finally did find a job it was only part time and the pay was nothing near to what i needed to live off of. So that forced me to find a second job. This one is also part time but the pay still isn't good enough to combine with the other to make ends meet and pay my bills. That being said, i've had to take out countless loans, and borrow money from friends and family just to keep my head above water and get things taken care of so i don't fall behind on bills. Every check i receive from both jobs is spent to pay all the money back i've borrowed over the last couple of months and even the few hundred i've had to borrow recently. Christmas is next week. i have 150$ to my name to buy christmas for my family. all i'm really asking for is 200$. I don't need much, just enough to buy substantial gifts so my family will have something to open on christmas morning. I really need the help, so anything is welcome. here is the link to my paypal. Thank you so much in advance.

paypal.me/jordynbrielle