Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfairly Fired, Struggling to Provide for Myself and for My Mom
Exclamation 
Hi everyone, 

I have been fired from my job due to "insubordination" for voicing out my opinion for unfair work treatment. 

I'm still trying to get some legal actions done and also trying to find a new job as soon as possible but I'm currently struggling to proivde basic neccesities for myself and my mom who has no fixed job. I have been the main provider for the two of us since I graudated highschool so the financial burden of me not a having a job is really big.

My landlord was kind enough to understand my situation so we are okay with rent in the meantime and for the food, we get by with my mom's pay. But we are $941.93 due in utilities and repayments (delayed for a month plus this month's) and we are getting disconnection notices from the companies. 

I'm trying to stay level-headed and do whatever I can in this situation so as to burden my mom but I'm still very anxious about not being able to get basic needs.

http://paypal.me/vivi0412m

No amount is too small. Even just the thought of anyone giving a random online person like me a penny is already mindblowing, really.

I'm new to the site. I'm sorry if this has been double-posted. 

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope everyone of us find ourselves in a better situation in the future.