Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Mother & Small Business Owner in dire need of help before Friday
Exclamation 
Certainly, I can rephrase this for you:

---

Hello, dear reader,

My name is Rebecca H., a mother, a wife, and a determined businesswoman now facing extreme hardships. I am the heart and soul behind a senior relocation, downsizing, and estate sale company. Our mission is to provide quality services to the senior community, a goal we've managed to maintain despite our financial struggles. On a monthly basis, we generate over $30,000, yet, due to a lack of capital, we're constantly battling to stay afloat, paycheck to paycheck.

The adversities of recent years have left us staggering. A crypto scandal in the previous year affected us severely when our funds, specifically $169,000 from a lawsuit settlement against the man who abused me in my childhood, were frozen on a platform named Donut. Tied up in the Genesis scandal, this money has been inaccessible since November of last year. Although I've been assured that these funds should be released within the coming months, I'm deeply concerned that it might be too late.

Our business, too, has taken a hit. A number of our clients have failed to honor their commitments, owing us over $20,000. One particular client, who owes us in excess of $5,000, has forced us to resort to legal action.

Financial pressure is mounting by the day. Our warehouse, where we store crucial inventory, demands a rent of $2,800 per month. We're already three months behind, and an eviction notice is just around the corner if we don't manage to meet the payment by this Friday, August 4th. In addition, we're at risk of losing three storage units filled with valued possessions and important lawsuit items, if we can't meet the payment requirements.

My personal life shares a similar narrative. My devoted husband, despite his disability, lends his support to the business. Our cherished 13-year-old daughter is ready to return to school, and I'm heartbroken at the prospect of not being able to provide for her necessary school supplies.

As we grapple with these tribulations, we've lost two employees. Those who are still with us are unwavering in their commitment, one even claiming this to be her "dream job." I'm terrified of letting them down, and not meeting the expectations of the seniors who rely on our services.

My aspiration to grow our business and acquire recession-resistant enterprises like a laundromat, a notion inspired by a YouTube influencer, seems to be dwindling in the face of our financial turmoil. The crisis has dimmed my goal-oriented nature and left me focusing on immediate issues.

I write this plea for more than just myself - it's about my family, my team, and the seniors we serve. I yearn to prove to my daughter that her mother's choice to leave a secure banking job to follow her passion wasn't misguided.

Your generosity, however small, can have a huge impact. It will aid in keeping our business running, ensure our daughter's educational needs are met, settle our bills, and perhaps reignite my belief in a promising future. This aid won't just benefit me, it will touch the lives of my family, my employees, and our community at large.

I am sincerely grateful for your time in reading my story. Your contribution, whether monetary or simply sharing our story with your network, will be greatly appreciated.

With profound thanks and anticipation,

Rebecca -Campbell CA