Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My life fell apart a year ago, need help moving forward
I'm sorry if this post is all over the place. I'm trying my best to be clear.

I'm not even sure what to do right now. I've been stressed for days now over this. My mom kicked me out because I spoke up about how badly she treated me to a family member, and I had to stop going to college and go to Job Corps since I had nowhere else to go. Being here, I realized how sheltered I was from the world, and how much I never learned from my mom, and how much I needed to grow up. I also learned that I now have $25,156 worth of student loan debt to pay off, with no degree to show for it. I had a job on center, but they lay everyone off every 6 weeks, and we're not able to get jobs off center. I looked into remote jobs, but they all require tech skills I don't have, or the hours don't work with my training. When I leave here, I have no secure place to go. I'll also have to get a car so I'll have a way to get to a job (there aren't many busses in my area, and the town isn't safely walkable for a small woman). And then I'll have to pay my student loans on top of that. I just feel extremely stuck and lost right now.

I'm not perfect, and I've made a lot of mistakes. I'm 23, I needed to grow up a lot sooner than I did. But I got my license, I'm getting an education, and I'm learning a lot about the world. This is the first time in my life I've had dreams and goals, all because I was forced out of the toxic, sheltering, neglectful environment I was in. If I receive the help I need, I'll be able to start over from scratch. Of course it will still be hard, but now I have the drive I lacked for my entire life. I was so excited about the future until this debt hit me. I'll find my way no matter what, but it doesn't hurt to ask for a miracle, right?

Anything is appreciated, even if it's just some advice.
This is my cashapp ---> https://cash.app/$mickey084