Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am desperately needing dog food, my phone bill, and insurance
Thank you so much for allowing me to share my crisis without charging me because I really do not have any money to pay.  I guess I'll just give the overview of my situation and if anyone has any questions I'd gladly answer them.
   I was informed 2 weeks before Christmas that my job of almost 10 years was closing Jan 1st. I have literally lived at work for roughly 8 years. My mother (also residing at work) is manager, I was assistant manager. The middle of Jan she was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer so I've been helping her as we face this horrible disease. I started college in April and am hoping to start my internship in Sept..however I have depleted all of my savings and i have to have insurance before I can intern, and I cannot find any way to get this 600, plus I need a better web set up as I'm currently using my Kindle fire and it's not going to work with clients. 
  Then there's the dog food issue. I literally spend 50$ a week on dog kibble, granted it would be cheaper online but I haven't gotten a paycheck since Christmas, now my savings is depleted, and I feed a lot of critters.  I live next to a wildlife preserve, and until about a year ago my daughter was a wildlife rescue rehabber, and I was the silent partner, as I possess some kind of ability with raccoons, and because of how much care they require. Usually I buy dog kibble spring-snow. I rarely see them during winter, but due to the drought which has dried up the berries, and the pond being taken over by coyotes, I've got at least 20 hungry babies that the momma's are trying to wean and very hungry momma's.  
  I'm a hard worker and hate asking for help. I would be willing to send updates on critters, and give info for some possible pro Bono sessions if I can get the internship. I am trying not to give in to depression but it's so hard, and every single thing I google wants money, I literally have 1.80 in my savings. 
 Thank you for if nothing else, the chance to get it off my chest.

Bless you all
Laura