Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuition Summer II, MCAT, moving to med school
Last year, premed was paid by loans because going to school from 9a to 2-3p (Mon-Fri) didn't leave much time for work and when I did work, my grades went down.
Figured student loans could get me through.
Was accepted into med school 2 years early, so I dropped all classes from current school.
Requested additional funds from FAFSA for Summer 23, to pay for the move and to pay for tuition, pay for MCAT, pay for living expenses, and the extra medical exams needed.
This week, the week of July 10 2023 I will be finishing Summer I but can't pay for Summer II tuition ($2K), can't pay for MCAT ($300), can't pay for rent, utilities, food, gas, and definitely can't move because the school decided to cancelled all of my loans.
Haven't been able to pay rent since June. My internet was disconnected. My cell is 2 months past due. ALL local "charities", all state, city, county, and federal programs have ALL denied my applications for emergency help. Reddit says I can't post because I don't have enough "Karma" points. That's "some-karma" for them to refuse a post for someone in need?
Have sold what I had and now I'm on here looking to see if anyone would help...
Tons of other websites charge per post asking for help. Problem is, my bank account is in the red right now-overdrafted weeks ago with fees accruing.
My new school cannot authorize an emergency loan to help me either because the current school has refused to release the funds to me, but they are also refusing to release the funds back to FAFSA. I'm including a screen shot of the people involved because they're evil for what they're doing.
Any help is appreciated.
$hashtagforme 
cashapp-
Thanks for reading!
[Image: dcbd6bce2bea42c98d94ceb233f3d151.png]