Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help
I really need help ive been going through some much for the pass years not even sure how long anymore. Im in a very domestic situation where im stuck without any means of transportation's lost my job when I lost my vehicle I was in the process of working for a place to stay but im homeless and needing assistants with a place to stay and transportation for work not able to do much walking and standing because I have a dislocated bone in my left foot that keeps me from working a regular job because I cant stand or walk that far the pain in my feet keeps me from working like I use to as a nurse and unable to have many options, Just a single woman looking for some type of help and relief so I want keep worrying or being around violent situations, I really need some type of assistant I really dont know what else to do at this point in my life now. Ive been applying for help but im not getting any response. I dont have many family or friends to turn too when im in a situations its so many things that I can write about dealing with this situations but im needing help not sure what all to write because ive ran out of courage to explain everything im going through and the people to really talk too. Ive been on the street without anything for a while not sure how much more one person can go through being alone and on their own without the help of anybody then ive tried my best to keep my faith believing that something good would come from going through everything but after so much not sure if its even worth holding on too anymore when everything went from bad to worst and lost everything I had even so many people not understanding why im holding on when everything just looks like is over for me. Im seeking help to get through these very tough times in life to be able to know what it feels like to be alive again with a roof over your head without harmful or life threatening situations from being without enough of anything or ways to survive being able to take care of myself. And I would be very grateful for some type of assistants ive done all I know to do and body nolonger feeling as able as it use too for a another day im very down and have nowhere to turn and im hoping somebody here that see this and willing to help.

My PayPal link is: https://paypal.me/cam72274