Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could you be the One?
Could you be the one who saves me.. from eviction?         Could you be the one that is able to find me in the dark.. after my power gets shut off? 

Could you be the one who chooses to believe in me and in turn renews my faith in humanity?  These are all very good questions and are very relevant to my life at the current time. Let me give you a quick history and then we can proceed from there.

So rewind roughly 10-15 years and you will see a struggling but determined single mother of three. You will see my little family somewhat cozy in my second home that I owned. And you will see me typically on the run working 70 to 80 hours a week in a nursing home, attending school full time for a nursing degree and juggling spare time volunteering as a band mom at her son's marching band performances or making thousands of paper mache flowers for her daughter's Girl scout float for the upcoming parade. Oops, I almost forgot to mention those silly hours after dark when most are asleep..  So between my 4hour breastfeeding sessions with my newborn I could scoot up to the daycare where I could do drywall repair work/painting etc to cover my childcare bill. Smart huh ?. Ok, hold tight cuz here's where I get sucked into a black hole.. 

*Quit school to work more; get Laid off after 7 years; Relocate for Daddy; Hospital; Abused women's Shelter w/kids; Times up & they put out: with no car,money,friends or family; kids get taken for not attending school; I wanted to die but got arrested instead;... Wheew....and that's just the first 6mths of the last 6yrs!

So let's bring this all together and get down to it. I have now fought my way back from 3yrs on the streets of Cali with it's gifts of a Traumatic Brain Injury, Malnutrition and twice over separated R shoulder injury to a small town roughly 3hrs from my kids. Used my construction background to get a job with a contractor repairing rental flips and moved into one of the rentals about 6mths ago. Things were somewhat ok until about 4 weeks ago when my shoulder injury (plus my scoliosis) very painfully put me out of work. 

So here I am...no car, no job, no money and very soon no power and just after that comes no shelter. That thought makes my stomach tye in knots. I really don't wanna go back out there again. I'm scared.

I refuse to quit, I will try anything and this letter is my humble proof of asking for help. (Not normal or easy for me at all)

My thoughts are:

Go back to school? ...small town has NO bus system and school is next town over!

Regardless my rent is late (2mths=$2000) My power co gave me an extension till 7/14 ($283.51)but I won't have it then either.

The church down the street blessed me with a food box yesterday. That is exactly what prompted this letter that you are reading right now.The realization of how close I am to being right back out on those dark and unforgiving streets. I can't do it again..mentally, physically or emotionally the answer is no. 

Let it be said that I would genuinely appreciate any and all help with my financial situation. Honestly, I give my warmest thanks to you if you have even chosen to read this far. I have just now decided to ask for the miracle that would keep me moving forward towards reuniting with my children and with all due respect, potentially keep me from having to ever write anything like this again. ? So here goes any and all pride I may have had left...

***I need a vehicle please!!!***    

It's the only way that I can see me being able to aquire a new job, go to school, maintain this run down, roach inhabited luxury apartment and have a chance to finally put my arms around my kids again after these 6 long years. Please...by no means do I need anything new. As long as it isn't a Ford...?...I can work on anything. (Chevy, Toyota, Honda, Dodge, Kia) I just need something that will get me around town for work and school....
     It's a fish story essentially...

Give me money to pay my bills you will indeed have my gratitude.

Give me a car to change my stars and you will have my utmost gratitude filled with hope, determination, motivation, imagination, strength, success, faith, family and love...but above all...in the deepest part of my                          Heart...

You would forever be...

The One!
                       ?
Thank you Thank you Thank you

**Goal #1**.       
       $2500 for           ?                       rent and bills.  
                                                                **Goal #2**
     $6500 total.         ?
     for rent, bills
    and a vehicle      

PayPal.me/Fi2Go      
                                      $FiGo22