Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate for any kindness
I have been struggling with severe depression over the loss of my 4 year old son who was hit and killed while riding his bike 6 years ago although, throughout the years, I have had numerous jobs, but found it difficult to hold any of them last year. My mother suffered a serious serious stroke, which left the left side of her body paralyzed and mentally left her incompetent leaving my 74-year-old father As her only caregiver. Since the loss of my son, my parents Have been my biggest Support financially.however I just discovered that my family has been financially ruining me and causing unnecessary strain and then blaming it on my fiancé who has done nothing but try and help and support me.they want me to move home but refuse to allow my fiancé to be with me and want me to put him on the street. I don’t know what to do I can barely sleep at night and when I do it’s only from exhaustion that I pass out.I’m in desperate need of 1500 in order to pay my rent and bills. And to get food untill the end of the month.I was forced to open a new bank account because a family member lied to the bank and had them freeze my account that contained all my money for the month.anything anyone can spare helps I can accept e transfers to ghost141422@hotmail.com or PayPal transfers to @Ghost1422