Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save my home for my children
Heart 
Hello. Can you / will you help. Please. For my children’s sake. Like everyone Covid cost me everything. I lost my job, before donating a kidney in January 2020, just at the onset of Covid. Then our small business couldn’t earn any money at all for months, due to the hard lock down. We recycle used cooking oil. With all that happening my marriage fell apart.  I have not been able to get another job. Debt collectors are banging on my door, our electricity was switched off.
I wrote a book about my kidney donation journey as a testimony to what God can do in a person’s life. Unfortunately, I have not been able to sell many copies. What I did sell, put food on our table for a bit.
I have lost over 10kgs in the past months, and my blood pressure has dropped so much that I am always dizzy. I am worried that my children will not have a mother soon, if I can’t get my feet on the ground.   
To get my bond and other accounts back to manageable levels we need R300,000 ($16,000) but any amount donated will be very very gratefully received.
PayPal.Me/4ourhome