Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck, in the middle of nowhere. Literally. Please take time to read. Thank you!
Hey there, let me thank you in advance for taking the time to read this. Asking for help isn't something that's easy for me. Unfortunately I've landed in a place where I need some help. My key fob for my car no longer works. I was advised to get a new one. Unfortunately without my key fob I am unable to turn my car on and drive it. In order to get a new key fob I would have to have a locksmith come to me or take it to the dealership. Having a locksmith come to me with a new key and have the key programmed is $349.00 plus tax. Which is much cheaper than taking it too the dealership by a few hundred dollars. I am asking for help because I am currently unable to work, and I am waiting for my disability hearing to see if I am able to receive disability for my disability. I am also a single mother of 3 amazing kids, one of whom has ongoing medical conditions, and I am also caring for my 79 year old father who has glaucoma, and is at extremely high risk for a stroke. I live in an extremely rural area with no family around to help with rides. Our few neighbors are unable to help with rides due to their work schedules. Without my key I am unable to get my child, father, and myself to much needed doctor appts. Which is affecting their care. Please if your able to help even in a small way, even a prayer I would be extremely grateful. Your thoughtfulness will not be forgotten, and when I am able I will definitely pay it forward one way or another. Thank you again for taking the time to read this. My cash tag is $WhisperDs