Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me with my studies
Sad 
Hello, everyone. I am a first year college student and this Sunday, we will be having a culminating activity in one of our subjects. Our class president told us that we are in need of bringing food and there is small contribution (small amount of money is okay). In addition to that, a classmate of mine sent me a private message saying she also needs funds so her last resort is the money she is supposed to received from me from our last Christmas party. This week, Dad is going to pay for the apartment rent and his salary isn't enough that is why he won't be able to give me money (transportation, allowance, small contribution, budget for food). He needs to pay for the rent first or else we will have no place to stay. I don't know what to do anymore. I asked for my relatives’ help but they refused since according to them, they also do not have money. Please help me for I am really desperate. I don't want to miss the culminating activity because it will greatly affect my grades. I can send you proof regarding the contribution, food and the message of my classmate who needs funds. This is the first time I ask for help here and I will greatly appreciate your help. Thank you so much!