Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really need your help
Exclamation 
I am a single mother of a very energetic boy who is striving to be a ProScooter Rider. I left his father when my son was just 5 years old but he remembers the fighting and the abuse. I had to start from ground zero, i left with only my son my dogs and a few bags of belongings. I had lost my job due to his father sabotaging me by calling and threatening my boss. We stayed in hotels and eventually got into a small apartment in a not so nice neighborhood. I regained employment and worked 60 hour weeks to save up for a better life for my son and myself. In 3/2020 my son was diagnosed with a Tumor in his spinal chord. This was right at the start of COVID. I had only 20 minutes to make a decision on the surgery, and we were admitted that day.Successfull Surgery, and doctor told me and I quote " if you would not have found the tumor, he would've been paralyzed from the neck down and legally brain dead by the time he was 18." My son now does backflips on a scooter. Over time I worked enough overtime and saved enough money for us to move into a prestigous subdivision in the start of 2021 and have made it home. We are now at risk of losing that home because I lost my job in March of 2023 and have been unable to regain stable employment, due to having 3 strokes in 6 months. I am only 48 years old, too young I thought to have a stroke. But I did, and now its hard to find work, so I received a Notice to Terminate Lease in March. My landlord has been very kind but I am running out of purses and shoes to sell to make the rent and the other bills needed to keep this home running. I get food boxes and I have had some assistance with utilities. I was denied unemployment and food stamps though I am filing an appeal, that could take up to 3 months. I just need some cash assistance for bills and his scooter necessities. Its killing me to think that I will be the reason he can not follow his dream, when i have pushed and encouraged him to succeed. I fear I have failed as a mother, I don't have much longer before we have to leave our home and go to the streets. I can not let that happen, so I need your help to be sure we stay here. I am asking for money, point blank. I need money to pay rent and other bills. I need someone who has a couple grand they wouldn't miss to send it to me and know you will be doing the utmost highest for of humanity, Giving. Please, Please, Please.....this plea is my last hope, I have to be out by 6/15 unless I can come up rent before then.

Please help us, we have no where left to turn but to the streets.

$Aries041375 cash app account