Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help for me and my kids...
first of all hello and thank you for reading this... I appreciate it very much.... i hope you all in good condition.... My true name is Janine Rapada im a single mom of 5 kids... 13,12,9,7,5 years old 2 girls and 3 boys... im single mom since my youngest is in my stomach... im here trying maybe i can get some help for the needs of my kids... By the way im from Philippines.... but since 2019 i leave home...to work in davao city to provide more for my kids since my income in our city doesnt enough for us and to send them to school... and when i arrive in Davao city i had been in bad employer ....they always hurting me their and never let me eat and give me my salary...i stay their for 1 year... and able to escape and run away to them and now im here in General Santos city... which is very far away to my home... and when i arrived here honestly i been raped here... ️.... i almost got died but i fight on it because im thinking about my kids that i left in my province...but even like this i still keep praying and believing that someday ill be better... thats why every sunday i go.to church....but i feel like it more worser everyday... and im very very tired of it.... ?????... i hope someone can help us to our daily need even not for me just for my kids.. i will be appreciate it very muxh... everyday i search work day and night just to save so i can afford to send for my kids i left behind... but most of the time i got nothing... ??? ..i sleep everywhere and dont eat most of the time... and im very tired of it... more worse this past few days ... i been not eating for almost 3 days and my kids too ??? they dont go school because of it...thats hopefully you can understand me and my situation.... this is my Paypal account... janinecabanban02@gmail.com...or my Gcash number... 09659358359... thank you very very much.... in that photo is my grandma and my 4 kids ...