Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of a helping hand due to racial discrimination.
Sad 
my husband and i was recently a victim of racial discrimination. my husband was hired for a construction company where he agreed to work for 21 per hour at the completion of each job. he worked 190+ hours for a 2 month period of time and just before they would complete a job they would go and start another job prolonging the jobs payment. When my husband sent him a text message to explain our situation he was fired. The owner/boss called our phone yelling "bitch ass nigger i will never pay a nigger for nothing fuck your power bill''. were his words. Now he is unable to receive unemployment because the company did not acquire unemployment insurance. Our Power is disconnected, our septic tank is backed up, so we don't have water currently, we have no food in our house, 2 months behind on rent, and now my husband has to have hernia surgery next month. I Don't know how we are going to survive during his recovery period God please send someone us a helping hand.       cashapp/ $Family4strength