Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of a helping hand due to racial discrimination.
Sad 

My husband and I was already struggling to keep up with our bills, but we maintained, and we kept pushing. My husband was hired at a construction company with an agreement that he was going to be paid 21.00 per hour upon completion of the jobs. During this time my husband worked over 190 hours in a 2 month period and just before the job is finished the boss calls our phone yelling calling him names such as ''bitch ass nigger'' saying he was not going to give no nigger a dime of his money. i thought it was a joke or maybe he thought maybe he had called the wrong person but i was wrong. When he contacted another coworker, he informed us it was not a mistake. The boss fired him as well without pay. Skin color should NOT have played a role in my husband not being paid for the months he spent working for this company. Fortunately, it was the sole reason my husband still hasn't been paid for his months of hard labor. Now we are living without power because our power was disconnected, his car has broken down, we have no food in our refrigerator, and on top of that he has to have hernia surgery next month, so he is not going to be able to work until he recovers. I don't know what we are going to do we are starting to fall behind on our rent payments. we are trying to sue this company for racial discrimination but by the time our scheduled appointment comes we will be homeless and just about starved to death. I believe that somewhere in this world is still a caring heart willing to help my family in our desperate time of need.   $Family4strength