Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Ned Help Financially
Heart 
Hello I would like to say that I never thought I be in a situation like I'm in now. I guess when it rains it pours, but first I would like to say that I am a Single Mother who has fell on hard times. First my toilet breaks and the water was constantly running which caused my bill to run up extremely high and when I contacted them about the issue I was basically told I had to get it fixed I was on my own that bill is now over 2500 and I'm just lost, not to mention 4 months ago on my way to work my Motor Blows on the freeway gets it to the shop and its the Transfer Case that needs to be replaced as well something I most definitely cannot afford or try because in February of this year I was laid off of my job of 4 years and the only explanation was the Company is downsizing and I am out without any notice. I have used up all money that I had saved on transportation for my kids to get to school and back and me to look for employment and interviews when I have them. I currently receive assistance but its not even 500 a month. I do believe that the world is full of good people cause I am one of them, and if I was in position to help anyone I most definitely would so I ask you if you can please help me with getting a Car and Paying Utilities I would be forever grateful, I really really need help and if you would like to help me anything Big or Small would be appreciated here is my info if you would like to help me (paypal.me/LadyI1978). I would just like to say thank you in advance I really appreciate you.