Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please
I am here today asking for help to pay the last $400 of my rent that I cannot come up with due to falling behind a few months back during my separation. I’ve never been on assistance and as I was doing research I don’t qualify for any assistance. Because of the separation, I also cannot use or open any lines of credit until my divorce is final and with no family to ask, this is where I ended up. I’ve barely been keeping my head above water the last few months but it’s all coming to an end hopefully with some help I just received a promotion by next month I will be fully caught up and able to continue to support myself. I want to thank anyone that has. Taken the time to read this and or help if possible. I just am afraid of getting a three day notice tomorrow after I’ve come this far pulling myself back up I swear when she been knocked down, it is harder than hell to recover. this experience has really open my eyes and saddens me to think of all the families and all the single people that are one paycheck away from being homeless. There is no middle class in California anymore and it’s very frightening.

Wishing everyone good health and an eternity of happiness ?
@ambrosiann78