Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Forgotten Child
Heart Heart 20 years dedication to providing therapy to children survivors of extreme trauma.  They are the children that no one wants. They are the children rejected.  Thrown away. Forgotten.  
VeryFew mental health professionals will work with them.  They are that one child that you will not allow to play with your child. They are alone. They are abandoned. They are in pain. They feel no one cares. No one loves them.  And they believe they do not deserve to be loved  they are The Forgotten Child. 
I have a masters degree in child therapy with a specialization in trauma.  I request assignments for 
the most extreme child trauma cases.  It is my life’s work. My passion. I have the best career ever.  I change the lives of these Forgotten Children.  And they change mine.  
I am raising funds for a vehicle that can withstand the rural, rugged, ice covered roads of the mountainous counties that I travel for these children.  I go to wherever they are. They need me to have a solid safe vehicle. Please.  I can’t travel to them right now.  I do not have transportation.  I do not beg.  But I will beg for them.  Please help. 
https://cash.app/$MinervaFlea