Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small request for help
Before I start, I'd like to say that my situation is nowhere near as dire as some of the others I have seen here. My heart truly goes out to the people suffering such intense hardships. This is more to soften the blow of a little disaster.

My house was recently struck by lightning, and the resulting emp/power surge pretty much killed all the electronics on one side of the house as well as some devices (printers, cameras, etc) elsewhere that were connected via a direct network cable. Thankfully the house didn't burn down, but the losses total around $30,000aud though insurance is covering the brunt of it.
However, it still leaves a few thousand in of out of pocket expenses from things that aren't covered, electrician checkups, and the installation of replacements which is quite the blow when it comes to paying bills for this and the following months.

I would appreciate it greatly if anyone with a spare dollar could send a smidge over to just soften the impact a bit.

But again, there are many people that have it tougher than I currently do. If you plan on making a significant donation today, please save it for one of them.

My PayPal.me is here: PayPal.Me/HrryP

Thank you in advance. I will do my best to donate to some other posts when I'm stable again.