Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me get out of my suicide atempts
Hello, thank for reading this... I live in Romania, I am a Romanian with 2 full time jobs but ... things keep geting worse and worse for me, my father is not able to help and my mother... she is the one that got me in to trouble with her husband(not my father) She asked me a few years ago to get out of my fathers house and get a loan to get in to rent she promised they will help me pay the loan back, but they did not because I got myself a girlfriend and she disliked my girlfriend for whatever reason even if they never talked, me and my mother got in to a fight and did not talk for 9 years,after those 9 years we got back togheter and as stupid as I am for never having my mothers love I still kept looking forward to meet her and to feel the love I never had and she asked me to do another loan to help her out (she said that her and her wealthy Israeli husband will pay it).
When I was a child (3years old) she gave me a lot of trauma, beating me up for hanging out with a neighbour my age but she was angry that he is a gypsy and she threw me on the ground shoved a chair on me and started kicking, my saviour was my father because right then he came from work and he started beating her because he saw what she was doing to me and asked her wtf are you doing, are you killing our child
? When I was 5-6 years old she forced me to read something and I told her I can't because I can't see well and said : Ohh you can't see ? And started shoving my head on the table for multiple times (I wear glasses now)
When I was 11 she masturbated right next to me in bed, covers on I knew what she did ... and then I decided to move in with my father and grand-mother, I am hard working but the loans cought up to me I could not pay the huge ammounts I took for them ..I know you might say I was stupid but I wanted my mother's love, I wanted to feel loved and protected, my father is quite cold ...but he keeps me in his house, bills have gone up and prices too,hence the suicide atempts and suicidal toughts every day.... I can not pay the loans because of the bills, I am so sad to come here and ask for help !
I had an entertainment company that did not work because I could not pay to keep the company alive and do business ...

But I know there are people willing to help people in need and I took my shot in the hopes people will help me ! I beg of you please help me with as much as you can afford ! I am desperate and I want and don't want to die ! Bless you all and thanks to all of you who are willing to help me and thank to all of you who can not help but read this story... there are a lot more that I can not fabricate here ... Please ...help ... Thank you from all my heart !
Paypal : https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=NY28H5FEFAX6J

If paypal does not work in any way from USA to Europe if you can you can donate to my bank account trough my IBAN

Bank details :

IBAN : RO84 RZBR 0000 0600 2085 0195
Tudoran George Marius
Raiffeisen Bank Romania
BIC/Swift : RZBRROBU