Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me to save my family
Hello I am Bikash with 4 family member. But unfortunately my life situation very hard now. I got a job in 2016 as  a teacher in lower primary school. My family member cultivator as betelnut business, all my home expenditure spend from this business.we are poor family dont have own brick house. We plan to take loan from bank to build brick house to live with family. I got loan from bank $13100 and build a little house. But during covid 19 we are lost our betelnut business from  then my life come to hard. I couldn't manage my home expenditure with my little salary otherwise  repay my loan, I have already paid $3100 to my loan. But now i can not repay my loan, the bank call me again and again to repay my loan immediately ,they aslo warned  me if not repay my loan they put me to jail.With my little salary if I pay for my loan  then my family will be no food,  if I pay for family food then I can not repay my loan. Now my  life in depression  what should I do I dont know.If some donors can help me to repay my loan $10000 I shall be grateful to those person who help me in my hard situation life. When my financial improved I will be pay forward too...Thanks

Please donate to me :- http://paypal.me/tariangbikash