Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help to end this year with a fresh start to next year
I switched jobs but there was a lapse between them. During that lapse I got more behind than I was. The reason I quit the other job to find a better. I’m just trying to get everything caught up. My motor went out on my car. The used motor, repair would be more than it was worth. I went to a bad credit place got another car. Still had to put money down, car insurance is higher. Just trying to clean the slate before new year. Start fresh, I know with my new job things are going to be better. Just having troubles paying extras not able to save anything or cushion for unexpected things. $5000 gets me out from under everything except my current car payment. It would allow me start fresh and hopefully next year be able to help pay forward to someone in the future. To answer if you wonder, after my divorce my credit is bad. To get a loan it won’t be enough and interest through the roof. Hence another payment. Which would take away from other payments. Feels like a twisted cycle with no light at end of the tunnel.
So I am respectfully asking for assistance. It would be much appreciated. You don’t ever know til you try or ask.
Thank you for your time to at least read my post. If you decide yes to help I am   cash.app/$LaNoralvs