Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Immediate fund for surgery
Helo friends 
i need some immediate money for my friends surgery

There was an accident happen some days ago to my close friend Abin  who is from a poor family,due to poor family his family couldn't afford a life insurance,his father was dead in his childhood cause of heart attack,he is a college student and he goes for parttime job to look after his mother ,he was driving in his friends bike ,that day it was highly raining ,due to rainfall he couldn't see a death curve ,he tried not to hit any other vehicles but his bike got sliped in the road ,as he had wear his helmet he got saved but broke his neck due to impact of fall and broke his hand and chest bone ,the doctor told his neck is not straightly aligned ,there has to be a surgery to make his life good ,banks are not giving a loan as his family has no property and  a stable job ,my friends and i have collected almost 75%. Of the money needed for surgery it was most we could collect ,its just 500$ dollar for the rest money ,the surgery was delayed for 4 day because we didn't even had the rest 75% money ,it will be much much more helpfull and kindfull if some of you just give some money ,i am not saying to give 500 from everyone just a little money if you could , i am not allowed in the hospital to get in and out due to pandemic situation otherwise i would have put a picture of his condition , please ,help if you could just a little bit ,not much more