Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nEED A BIT OF EXTRDA HELP FINANCIALLY TO KEEP MY HEAD ABOVE WATER - URGENT -
Hi there, everyone. Thank you, to all of you who have taken time to even just read this, and a very special thank you to those of you who casn find it in your heart to help someone like well, "me." I'm living in a Building in waterloo owned by the working center and through their job cafe have just begun doing some shadowing (3 hour shifts) to learn how to do janitorial work around the building, along with maintenance repairs, painting and fixing up other rooms for new tenants, etc. However, this is the first REAL job i've ever actually had. I was street and online prostitue for over 10 years and finally had enough and wanted to change my life so i can be a part of my daughters and watch her grow up and become a better person who doesnt have to rely on drugs to feel happy or have self confidence. My plan is to eventually be doing 5 days a week of full or at least part time work, taking courses to help me get a small business going and also learn a couple trades and study architecture as well. /all i'm asking for is for enough money to help me stay steady for two weeks I've already got it all budgeted out, and from there on out i should be fine. and when I am finally on my feet, I promise to pay it forward, because I always give back, even if i can't afford too. I'm looking for at least $800-$1000. Or whatever I can get to help me get through a two week period because i get paid every two weeks and im doing everything i can to actually change which ive never tried so hard for anything ever before in my life! I appreciate even those of you who think i am absurd, out of line, just another crazy desperate junkie but still took time to read this. I hope someone out there can feel in their heart that my words are sincere and genuine.

here is my paypay.me link: paypal.me/IPromise2PayIt4Ward
thank you to all, and God Bless!