Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleading for help for my widowed best friend and kids!
Hey Hi all, my name is Mea and I am writing for my best friend in Colorado. She is the kind of person who will be there for anyone, day or night and expect nothing in return. She has spent most of her adult life working in drug and alcohol rehabs because she is so passionate about helping others. She always used to tell me “if I have helped one person, then I did something good in this world.” She is also one of the best moms I know, she would give her children the moon if she could. But she has been thru more than just about anyone I know…most recently tragedy struck her life and the father of her kids and the man she loved so much died unexpectedly. She has spent the last couple of months trying to work thru her own grief and put on a strong face so that she can help her children with losing their daddy. Now she is a single mom and although she works full time, the last few months have been hard and she has fallen behind and she says she feels worthless if she asks for help (ridiculous I know) I know the only thing she wants to keep life stable for her kids who have been thru so much lately. Two weeks ago her engine went out and she is now without a vehicle. We live in different states so I can’t even help her with rides. Yesterday she told me that she didn’t have enough money in her account to buy the baby diapers and that she had to count $3 in pennys to have enough. She is one of the hardest workers I know, she never hesitates to help another and now I am asking for some help for her and her babies. Anything helps, anything can make a difference and the gratitude is unimaginable. If you are able please please help my best friend and her family. Thank you so much!
Her cash app is $abjag444