Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need your help
Hi there my name is Richard. I am very new to this and I have never done this before but I am desperate and need someones kindness and help. I was born with a condition called spina bifida which has rendered me physically disabled and I have to walk on clutches everywhere I go. This is usually an inconvinience for most parts and am now getting older and my body is getting heavier therefore my body is constantly in pain due to the strenious commuting activities of me going to work and other places. It is made harder by my use of the public transportation which in my country is not an easy thing. The public transportation is very poor and not suited for people with a disability. My request is for help raising funds or just getting me a vehicle to help me move to work or any other place using my own personal means. This is the only challenge i face and I cannot do it alone since am financially constrained at the moment. Anyone willing to help can send any amount to my paypal account ricmwathih81@gmail.com
Any amount will go along way to help finance this request.