Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASKING FOR YOUR KIND HELP
HI, I am a single mom who just delivered 4 months ago. I delivered earlier than my due date due to stressful situation. I was confined for ICU  in a government hospital for a week and my baby is still in NICU . I survived my pregnancy with the help of kind people , my hospital bills were shouldered my NGO’s and my baby is still hanging on at NICU. I am a battered woman and my live in partner left me when he knew i was pregnant with our first born . I was working as a saleslady before but due to pandemic i was laid off from work. I have no family, my parents are both dead and i have no relatives here in the city of my live in partner. I tried contacting some of my relatives for help in another city but unfortunately they too cant help us. I am asking for your kind help for my daughter’s needs : medium diapers, formula milk , any essential needs for the baby or financial help will do. I am asking for your support and help to start a new life away from a violent situation. Thank you and God bless. I am leaving link for your kind help. Thank you once again
https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_but...JSY5KFEE7G