Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm almost there, I just need one last push.
Star 
Good Morning,

My name Terell and I am a 35-year-old disabled Army veteran. I'm currently battling with the VA to get benefits. However, I'm also a college graduate and just finished getting my Master's last year. With the onset of the pandemic, it has been extremely difficult to get by and despite my repeated attempts, I have been unable to find employment. Even at fast food places surprisingly. I have a misdemeanor record defending a woman from her abuser but those details are lost in a background check. Over the past two going 3 years now I have discovered a love for photography. I've been told by friends and family that I'm very good at it. So I became a freelance photographer as a hobby but at this point, I would love nothing more than to make it a full-time profession. I've taken the dark cloud that is this pandemic and my personal problems and used the quarantine and free time waiting on rejection letters and no callbacks to build a sturdy foundation for my photography business. I'm almost out of the dark hole of depression, dependency on friends and family, and government assistance. 

As most of us know our current leaders are incompetent and corrupt. Americans across the country of the United States are trying to get by and I am no exception. I want to turn my business into an LLC as well as get 2 more pieces of equipment that I need in order to take my photography to the next level as far as efficiency and mobility. From there I can be completely self-sufficient, working toward my goals and dreams, and in the near future reaching back to assist others just as you have assisted me. Whatever donation you can spare will be greatly appreciated. I will request for this to come down once I have enough for the LLC filing and at least one of the pieces of equipment out of the two. I will eventually be able to do all of this on my own regardless but I am just hoping that others understand this feeling of having climbed from rock bottom, seeing the light at the end, being almost but not quite there as far as climbing out and yet it seems to be the hardest thing to do because of set back after set back. 

Instead of incessantly borrowing from Peter to pay Paul and asking for money to pay bills that are going to turn around and be due again in a few short weeks, I would like to put the funds toward a means that will enable me to work for my own like I was doing when I was a soldier. Before PTSD, depression, and mistakes from years ago that despite my mental health improvement & academic accomplishments, employers can't seem to look past to this day. So if you can spare anything toward a young disabled entrepreneur, a future small business owner who would rather earn the means to support myself and those that I love than rely on the government. My Paypal link is at the bottom. I thank you for your assistance whether it be monetary, prayers, or positive energy. It all helps. Have a wonderful day and let us all make 2021 twice the year that 2020 should have been prior to the 1-2 sucker-punch that is COVID-19 and piss poor govt response. If you have any questions about specifics or would like to see samples of my work feel free to reply below as well. I will be checking this over the next week or so.

-Terell

https://paypal.me/TerellD?locale.x=en_US