Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help Urgently
good morning, I have come here today to ask for help, this is something that i never thought that I would even need to do, I am usually to one to help people out.

I have had a particularly bad year this year.  I work in the hospitality industry and have been placed on furlough twice and the subsequently been made redundant both times.  Whilst i was furloughed the first time, i lost my mum, who i was very close to to Covid-19.  I have been struggling to make payments towards her funeral and still have over £4000 to pay off.  Since my mum passed away my dad has been staying with me as he is disabled and unable to take care of himself.  I have been unable to fund further work since my last redundancy due to being in lockdown and the hospitality industry is still closed and looks to be closed for the coming months.  I have tried to claim unemployment and this month they payed me £124.  this does not even cover my monthly bills, I am running out of food for myself, my two dogs and my dad who is disabled.  My electricity and gas may be cut off if I am not able to pay my monthly bill to them this month.  I have the funeral directors threatening to take me to court for payment if i do not make a payment in the next few days.  I have until the 15th of the month to make my rent or we will be made homeless. Any help would be appreciated and once i am back on my feet i will pay it forward.  

i have paypal 

paypal.me/suzi1789

and cashapp 

£suzi1789

please help me as i am at a loss as to where else to turn too.