Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raising money for business startup to support my family
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to read through this and hopefully by the end I can convince you to help me raise money to fund my startup business.

So a little about myself, I am a father of three beautiful kids and I have a loving wife, but with like so many people over the world I lost my job due to the pandemic.  I however decided to look at this as an opportunity to start my own business and in the process secure a financial future for my family and perhaps be able to offer jobs to other people in the future as well.

The nature of my business will be online on the internet, it will deal mostly with digital marketing and promotions on a variety of different products. I have already started the groundwork with my first website that you can check out a https://pctechbase.com and I am in the process of creating a second website as well.

In order do get a good start in the digital marketing world you do need a couple of things beside a standard laptop and the will to succeed and that is why I am trying to raise some money.

The first thing that I need is a good high preformance computer that costs about $2000.
Next I need a good camera and mic in order to do good video marketing that is about $500.
I also need some subscription money in order to get access to a good video editior and sales funnel software, for at least 3 months that will cost about $1000.
And last but not least I will need to boost my services by doing some paid advertising on google and facebook ect. if I do the minimum for 3 months that will be about $1000 as well.

So in total I am trying to raise about $5000 in order to get my ship sailing.

For those who are willing to help me raise this money I can offer free products and discounts in the future as my business expands and you can also be the first to know of the latest news and promotions on products that I am promoting.

I hope that I can count on the good people of this community to assist in this project of mine and I thank you for your help in advance.

Please use https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/MarthinLouw for any help that you can offer.

Kind Regards
Marthin Louw