Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horrible situation
Hi, I am 26 years old and this is the worst period of my life, I still can't believe this is happening to me even if it's 100% my fault.

Everything started in November when I lost my job as a waiter due to a lack of business and moved back to my home town to live with my mother until I found a new job. After 3 months, around 2 weeks ago, still unemployed and living with my mom, for which I would give my life, I decided to risk everything and that was my worst decision ever. Every night I am praying to wake up before that day so that I can stop myself of doing that. I can't express how am I feeling and how disappointed and furious to myself I am for that stupid mistake.

You maybe saw that type of scams, It was live YouTube video with Elon Musk, with over 20.000 people but everything was prerecorded and of course it wasn't Elon Musk, they were saying that he's giving back to society, everything you have to do is to send any amount of money in bitcoins to specific wallet address and you'll get back your money in 30 minutes + 20%. Like it was good for bitcoin if a lot money is moving, that was the reason. Everything lasted less than 15 minutes and in the comments it was a lot of messages that it's gonna happen again tomorrow on a different channel. It was obvious that something's not right but I wasn't very good with the internet world and with the technology so I guess that kind of people are target for that type of scams.

So the next day I did that horrible thing, I took $15.000 from my mother without her knowledge, money that we got for selling out our small family business one year ago and everything that we had. Googled how to buy bitcoin and bought it within 2 hours. While I was waiting for that YouTube live to start I had really bad feeling about it but anyways I did that, sent everything to those scammers, even when one hour passed I was still hoping that I will get money to my wallet, refreshing every 30 seconds but nothing. After that I started googling  about bitcoin scams and then realized how stupid I am for not doing that before I decided to risk my whole life, and not only mine but to ruin life to my own mother because I wanted to earn fast, especially risking money that wasn't mine at all. That is a lot money for our standards where yearly salary is around $4000 and I still have no idea how I can get that amount of money to give her back because I can't live with that. Ten days I've been crying and can't forgive myself. Not to talk how she's feeling, knowing that her own son burned everything in one day that she earned in her whole life. I can't express enough how bad am I feeling knowing that there is no way I can earn that amount of money to fix this horrible mistake. You're probably disgusted by reading this, everyone would be, because that's not normal for one person to do to his loved one. 

When I found this topic first I didn't know what to type, I was so ashamed to type the truth but I would feel even worst to lie about something, now at least I shared this with someone. 

I couldn't even imagine that I can be in this kind of situation, and to feel this bad. My whole life I was good person, good son, never in bad company, I was never drinking, doing drugs, gambling, non of that and now in one day I ruined all of that and yet put two lives on gamble. 

I just want second chance in life, to give back my mother what's hers because she need that and I know that she also can't live normal life with that in her mind.

Next day I told her what I did and it was worst day of my life, I'll never forget how she reacted and how much she was crying, and even now, 10 days later how she's feeling, I can't recognise her, I would feel the same if my child did that to me. I promised her that I will give her that money back by the end of this month even I have no idea how I am gonna do that. And we agreed that I will no longer live here by the and of the this month, so in 2 days I don't have place to stay no more, and I deserved that. Still don't know where I'll go, but even if I found some place to stay, with any of my friends, what is the point? When I know how she's feeling. Many times it came to my mind to do worst to myself but that wouldn't solve this situation, it would be just worst for her. She told me that even If I give her back that money, she still can't look me the same way as before , and that's the worst thing. But again, I know that she would feel so much better and me also, knowing that damage was fixed and I would get motivation to start again and to make her happy in every way possible, I know that we would be happy again after some time.

Please, I beg you from the bottom of my heart if someone can help me to fix that mistake I would literally be the happiest person on Earth and also if by any miracle someone decide to do that I would like to thank him personally if possible, by message or even better via video call. But also if that person want to stay anonymous that's also alright and I want to thank you in advance right now and to wish you all the luck, health and abundance you can imagine.

paypal.me/lazar523

And my btc wallet address is  bc1q6x8h9g0a69yus5jfa980f5499f2637lrywsrh5
if someone want to donate with bitcoin.

God bless you and be extremely aware of scams before it's to late.

And be grateful for what you have even if it's basic things, because it's very painful when you lost that small things which was made you happy and you wasn't aware of them at all.