Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any little bit helps
I know we are living in a precedented time where everyone is going through their own share of issues. Some of which are more serious than others but all of which are issues nonetheless. I was fortunate enough to graduate with my Masters degree in Psychology in may of of last year (2020). I have 3 degrees in psychology now and began working on my PhD in psychology specializing in Trauma and Disaster relief in August of last year. Due to having to support myself and my two children I decided to take a step back from school. I would love nothing more than to go back to school to get my PhD so that I can contribute to the mental health area of psychology focusing on how a natural disaster or trauma related experiences contribute to mental illness. I would also like to continue to study neuropsychological role and its contribution to mental illness discovery. I can only do that if I am able to pay for my education. Student loans are piling up and funding is becoming harder to obtain. I want to be able to make pursue my dreams but taking care of my children is my number one priority. If I can receive the assistance where I can do both I would love to do that. That is why I am here. I have always worked hard to achieve my goals and contribute to society any way that I could. I do not want to just ask for monetary assistance. I would love to extend any advice, words of encouragement, mental health assistance to anyone who needs or wants it. I want to help out if kindness and understanding the times we live in people may need it now more than ever. If you feel it is within your will do the same anything you decide to give would be a huge help. My cashapp is $tweets3