Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of support in difficult times to recover and support others in trouble
Question 
To All out there,

All have been affected by the covid pandemic and everyone is suffering and trying hard to recover. Who am some of us that dare to ask for help when all is suffering? I have always been independent and helped where ever I can when someone is in need of help from putting some money under the blanket of a homeless person to donating to the local animal centres. A few months ago I lost my job and I was depended on my retired dad to get through this bad patch. I could not claim unemployment and work was not easy to find although there are many adverts to apply to yet no response is received. I then got a job but by the time I had to start the job was no longer available. I can no longer be a burden on my father and there are large outstanding bills to pay that I cannot support him in. I can no longer ask for help from family and friends. I need to get independent and would like to do the TEFL course to be able to teach online to get out of this dark deep hole where it gets harder and harder to see how to get out of the darkness.  
I know how tough it is out there for all, but if a few cents can be spared just to get me ann my father back on track and for me to become a proper contributor to society I will repay all that may be able to help in this situation and pay it forward to someone else as I did in the past.

paypal.me/helpRSAgirl