Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My family is in danger
I never imagined I would be on a website like this. I'm not even sure if it works or if most of you are just here for a laugh. To be fair, I was down bad before, I was thousands of dollars in debt, with a bad case of peptic ulcer, homeless and in another country, alone. But I always managed to pull through because of my parents. They helped me with the debt, they helped me come back home and they even nursed me back to good health and I managed to drag my feet to get a decent paying job in order to stop depending on them.

I now have a family of my own and I hoped to support my parents too, but, unfortunately COVID struck and took them from me, took my job from me, took my friends from me, from the looks of it. I am finally getting in some interviews after 8 months of absence, but my rent is overdue and my final savings of $200 is all I have. I need $400 more in order to survive March and in order for my child to survive as well. I promise I will get a job, even if it means shoveling shit, but I need to pay this rent right now, or else, we are done for.

Please, I don't know if anyone will read this, but I am begging you with tears in my eyes. I don't want my daughter taken away from me, I beg you...I promise I can do it. I will even pay you back after a year or so if need be. Just give me one more chance..

paypal.me/ireadbooks17