Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artist Wife Wishes She Could Help With Rent
Heart 
Hello Everyone, my name is Khadeja and I'm married to an amazing man. We're both creative people with lofty dreams...

I love art and he loves programming and dreams of releasing his own PC game. I used to do temp jobs, whatever I could, to keep us afloat so that I could continue to draw, paint, and sculpt and so that he cold one day finish what he's always wanted.

We never needed the fanciest life. Up until before the pandemic we struggled but it was on our own terms.  Heart We were happy with each other.

But since the pandemic...I can't get a single job to help with rent. We've had to borrow rent for the past 8 months. 

I went through all of my savings so fast. All of the "help" our government is giving us has not helped with more than bills and food.

He's trying so hard to find work and it's breaking my heart. He should be able to follow his ambitions...

I'm so depressed and he's so stressed every single day. I'm going to keep searching for a job but the chances are so slim. I get nothing but rejection after rejection and the temp opportunities are non-existent for me.

All I want is for us to go back to how it was before... Sad I'm trying my hardest to stay strong and keep him smiling.

Please, if you find it in your heart to help us, we need it.
http://paypal.me/KMerenkov

P.S. I attached an image of one of my artworks for you  Heart It not only shows what I can do but also how many of us are feeling right now...We're all trying to hold on. 
[attachment=640]