Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm out of money and scared- ANYTHING really appreciated
Heart 
I'm really sorry to bother you guys,

But I'm struggling and I don't know what to do. I've never been brilliant with money but I've always just about kept on top. I'm a student but the loan barely covers my rent if I only spend on that and since Christmas I've been in and out of hospital because my stomach stopped working (still not sure why), which is a £50 taxi ride there and a £50 taxi ride back (would bus but covid), and it's just haemorrhaged my money to the point where I don't have anything, I'm £40 over my overdraft, my electric is probably not going to last til tuesday, I'm £17 overdue on my internet and have had a "we will cut you off soon" message and I am scared. I'm still ill, I'm meant to be having a biopsy checking for cancer and other possibilities on Wednesday which I'm worried about getting to and back from. I've paid rent til the end of this week but after that I don't know what I'll do. I managed to get a job before Christmas but I've been too scared to call and ask if it's still waiting for me and I can't really start until I know what's wrong.

https://paypal.me/autumnK123?locale.x=en_GB 
Thank you for reading, anything would be really appreciated <3