Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHARLES KIDNEY TRANSPLANT ASSISTANCE.
KIDNEY TRANSPLANTATION.

Asking for Financial Aid for Medical Treatment.

HELLO,PEOPLE OF GOOD WILL.

I hope you are doing well. I am writing this letter with much hope that you might be able to help me.I have fallen sick severally from year 2019 and has been admitted to the hospital.

The doctors had diagnosed that i might have kidney disease and they had to keep me at the hospital under observation for at least twice a month.The results were very shocking come February 2020, my both kidney failed and needs transplant quickly But the worthiest additional news is doctors also told me that am also positive in “Hepatitis Type-B” so they recommends me soon to Transplant my both kidneys.Even if one of our family members volunteered to donate the kidney, But the Doctors told us this type of Transplantation is not possible in Kenya so i must travel to India for the transplant.Since 2020,I have been through dialysis which have drained my savings as well as my family.We had to incur dialysis and travel cost every week as well as buying medication.

The issue is that at the moment we are not financially able and we cannot afford the hospital fees which are beyond our affordability,as the whole cost of Transplant and travel expenses to India which we don't have.

But we can cover the transportation and transit fee only, my am worried about the expenses we would have to bear due to my health.These treatments are extremely expensive,and not accessible in Kenya. We are a low-income household because we are living in rural area with low level farming practice so we can’t do anything but wait for my death, our income is only transportation fee.

Any assistance can be channelled though:

1) PAYPAL

PayPal email address: charlesndungu543@gmail.com.

2) TRANSFER WISE.

Email: charlesndungu543@gmail.com

3: WESTERN UNION.

please ask for the account details.

4Big GrinONATE DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR FUNDRAISER PAGE .link

https://gogetfunding.com/help-charles-to...ransplant/

I request you to help us by any financial contribution.Thank you for your attention to this matter.

GOD BLESS YOU.