Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me get my life back on track
Hello to everyone who is interested to read this. I'm not going to bore you all with my story, of how I let it come to such a situation where I'm forced against my pride to ask for money from kind strangers.

To put in short, I had to take loans for personal and medical expenses. Due to Covid and being laid off, I couldn't continue to afford to make the payments and as such, the banks have come knocking at my door. They've given a final deadline and have a provided a settlement figure. Unfortunately, even though I'm in a job now, I'm still nowhere close to be in a position where I could pay off that debt in such a short amount of time. I even tried to do the one thing I'm okay at - play games on Twitch and post gaming videos on YouTube but that did not lead to anything. 

As such, I will be eternally grateful if you all could help me with donating towards my cause, so that I can get back on my feet. I know that it's not fair to ask someone else to solve my problems but I don't know what else to do. I'm desperately short of options. I have no family or friends who could support me and I'm still too young (28) to be bankrupt and face legal consequences. Please, please help me out. Please.

My PayPal: https://paypal.me/princecodm92?locale.x=en_GB

Thank you.