Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need of financial help
To everyone out there,

I dont know were to start and was fortunate with a good life until three years ago when i was retrenched.
The past three years was spiral that took us to the the bottom and to a space in our life we never experienced before.
To start my story since June 2017 i was still unable to find work.
The events that took place over the past three years was live changing to say the least.
First my wife was diagnose with breast cancer and had since part of her breast removed and also her thyroids as recent as 3 month ago and is now in recovery and in good spirit.
My daugher was studying film and media University of Cape town and did her final year but sadly she will not be able to receive her degree in Film and Media due to non payment. We did apply for funding but were unsuccessful in all our applications.
We currently not even in a position pay our rent were we stay and I was forced to sell my car to pay my rent last month and put food on the table.
Firstly I want to ask if the is any jobs out there and i mean any jobs I will be willing to accept to help my family it will be much appreciated.
Financially we are seeking help to pay up my daughters fees which is standing at R67 080.00 South African rands.
As a family will be soon destitute with no place to stay, so any donations to help us get thru this financial difficult would be greatly honored.
my Paypal link is  https://paypal.me/2020ct?locale.x=en_US

My contact details for private messages is +27670997133 (if not allowed please remove admin)

God bless
Mike Thiart