Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need cash to take and of my 2yr old baby, and to lead life
Hi I'm Karuna from Bangalore India, in this pandemic husband has become bankrupt, and he said that he will set up the things and will come back, and it's been 8months he dint returned back, landlord has thrown us out as we dint paid 24k per month rent from 8months, currently staying in security guard room, sold few household things to feed my baby from past 8months now only clothes and kitchen items are left, my baby is just 2years old I can't leave her alone and go for work, and I studied only till 12th so not able to find and work from home jobs,. I'm ready to work if any one offers me a job, and people are sucking my blood for money , my rents bills bank loans everything has come around to 12lakhs indian rupees, if I don't clear that I won't be able to live , I don't have a family as I lost my parents 6yrs back, and hubby I don't think he will come back to us if he comes back also till that I might commit suicide because of the torture, asked help with our government and many charities but no use, dint recieved a single reply from anyone, I'm a kuchipudi dancer if any one can help me to start a class I'll be able to teach and earn some money for my living, I just want to give a good and better life to my daughter, the insult I'm going through is making me loose hope on my life , I'm not asking for the whole 12lakhs at least little amount can buy me some time and peace from the people pls help me