Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can any one help me
Wink 
Hi im asking for a little help to get me back on my feet as little as 1 euro would be so appreciated as im struggling to get back up the smallest help would go towards paying of bills i know every1 is struggling and im asking a stranger to help me and I have tried all I can for help I dont get enough money to catch up I barely survive week to week and all my bills are behind im not on here to lie or say the wrong thing as I know we all need help on here im asking as a mother struggling to provide that needs a little help if you can help me out and get me back up i will help out when im able I see what I am asking seems to not be enough to get help but as I said its all I can say its the truth its for me and my family im 39 with 2 kids things just caught up and I cant get out without help thats the truth if any1 can help me or if any1 knows how I feel been beaten down ignored no help out there form my own family or friends please help me out i really appreciate your help or even if you have any ideas that may help get me started gain please help thanks in advance 

https://www.paypal.me/IMorey987