Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little help goes a long way
Thumbs Down 
To anyone willing to help thank you so much in advance you will know knowing how much it is appreciated. I'm trying to raise the money to get my husband back home. He is currently in jail for a bench warrant from a charge from 2017. I know its horrible to ask for help in this kind of situation. He wasn't out doing anything criminal when he got arrested. He was walking home and cops had been called to the area for something else and stopped to ask if he had and info on what was going on. They ran his name and saw he had a warrant. When he first found out he could possibly have a warrant he called nurmours times to try and take care of it with no answer or returned calls. We have a 7 month old and I also have 2 older children. Since our baby has been born he's really been trying to do the first thing. He's gotten a good steady job. He's not out doing things to get him in trouble. He's the breadwinner in our family so with him gone so is our income. I've talked to everyone I can talk to about how to get him out and the only answer is that I either pay a lawyer who could have him out in a few days or he sits until March or April at the earliest to go before a judge. Waiting until then means he loses his job and I can't take care of our kids. So please if you find it in your heart to help our situation please do. It will be greatly appreciated and its greatly needed.

Thanks, Amber

https://www.paypal.me/AmerLynn2308